About our Online Applications
Our online grants system has many benefits!
- Once you/ your organisation register and set up an account there is no need to download and print off paper application forms
- The online application system can be accessed any time
- You/ your organisation's basic details are saved permanently, so there is less information to enter next time you make an application and it only needs to be updated if and when it changes
- Your application history is stored so you can find out when grants were received (from 1 April 2015 onwards), track the progress of current applications and be better informed of when a decision will be made by the Trust
- You can find out more about applying online here
How will you know if your application is successful? All applicants will be formally advised of the outcome of any grant application following the Trust meeting in which your application is considered.
How to apply online
NOTE: Our online application portal will function in the following browsers - Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer 11+
Check Your Eligibility and Register for an Account
- Before completing an online application for the first time you must register - go to our Apply Here page.
- Complete the eligibility quiz questions - then (if eligible) select the ‘Organisation’ option if you are applying for an Operational, Capital or Programme and Event Grant on behalf of your organisation, or select the ‘Individual’ registration option if you are applying for an Individual Grant.
- Complete the online registration form - this includes entering your basic contact information and individual/ organisation details.
- On receipt of your registration request you will be sent an email to confirm your username and password and activate your account, to the email address you have entered
- Please allow up to ten working days to receive your registration notification from the Trust.
- You/ your organisation will only ever need to register once. We suggest that you complete this step as early as possible, so that when you are ready to apply, your account is set up.
- Once you have activated your account with us and have received your username and password you can log in at https://tsbct.fluxx.io
NOTE: Your username and password is unique to you and the email address you registered. If you need to update the primary contact person or change email address or password details you can do this in the application portal under ‘Users’.
Complete Your Application
- On the ‘Home’ page of the online application portal you will have access to all the application forms to begin your application.
- Work your way through the online application form, answering all questions as you go.
- Documents required as part of your application can be uploaded directly into the portal.
- There is also an option to save your application part way through and finish it at a later time.
- Once your application is complete you must submit it online.